Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday Hello


Saturday...whew...it's been a long week. As some of you know, I have been keeping my Godson for the past (almost) two weeks. He is a joy, for the most part, but I had forgotten what it was like to have a toddler around the house. Hahahahaha. I can't seem to get a thing done around here! My house is definitely suffering. lol.


Oh here is a quick update that most of y'all know. Ariel got her drivers license almost two weeks ago and on the same day...she ended up totalling my Grand Prix. Thankfully, Ariel wasn't hurt bad and only had burns from the airbag and bruises from the seatbelt! We went last week and bought me a new car. It's a 2002 Audi. Very nice! I'll add a picture to this post.


That's pretty much the update here. Ariel is getting ready to go down to Alabama for the summer and John is getting ready to go to Louisiana for some training. Then he will be home a few more months and off to Iraq. I sure do dread it. *sigh*


Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Love,

Daphne

No comments: