Sunday, April 23, 2006

Counting the days...

Finally...only ONE week to go before we begin moving into our new home! I have been so busy lately that I haven't even had time to sit down and give an update. lol. Moving alone is definitely not something I would recommend to anyone. Hehehehe. My mother-in-law, bless her heart, has been helping me this week and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. The entire house is almost completely packed!!!! I think I got rid of about half of what I had in here so the garbage men are going to hate me tomorrow. Hehehehehe. I never realized I had so much junk!!! I am still swamped with things to do so I am sure this week will fly by and I will be in the new house before I know it. :) Well, that is the update for now. I have to go patch the walls. Joy! LOL! ~Daphne~

2 comments:

Carolyn F said...

You'll feel so good when it's DONE!

Melzie said...

We need an update!!!! :) Have you started painting?