Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I did it!

Hi guys. Sorry it has been so long since I have posted on the blog. Good news...the kids and I are all moved into the new house! We aren't completely settled yet...we still have MANY boxes out in the garage that I need to go through. The first week we couldn't find anything and I mean anything. LOL. It took me forever to even find the hairbrush! If y'all could see me without my hair combed and unwashed...you'd know...that was a bad situation! Hahahahaha! I have promised myself that I will take my time unpacking though and I am definitely going to follow through with it. My mother-in-law and I almost killed ourselves trying to pack us up and get everything moved over here. I know I don't want to ever do that again. LOL. I truly LOVE the new house. I just wish that John could be home to enjoy it with us. I can't wait for the next chapter of our lives to begin together. At least he will be home again in September. :)

1 comment:

Scrapperbo said...

YAY!! on being moved in! September will be here before you know it and John will be there to enjoy the new house with you. XOXO!!!