Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday Ramblings...

It sure is a beautiful Monday here. The weather is nice and sunny and the temperature is supposed to warm up to be about 75 degrees today. I love days like this when I can open all the windows in the house and let a gentle breeze come through. :) Not much is going on here. I am still in the process of unpacking (slowly). I've also had company off and on for the past two or three weeks. My friend, Tara, has been here since Thursday. We are having a really nice visit. She is so dear to me and I am so glad that I have the opportunity to spend some time with her before she goes back down to Georgia again. *sigh* This weekend my Mom, Sister-in-law, and my neices and nephews are coming up here for a visit. They are going to take Ariel down to Alabama to spend most of her summer vacation. Keith and I will stay here and spend most of our summer at the swimming pool, I think. Hehehehehe. I suppose I should get back downstairs and do some more cleaning. Does cleaning NEVER end? LOL! ~Daphne~

3 comments:

Courtney said...

No, cleaning doesn't ever end! lol If you find a way to end it, please let me know!

Melzie said...

*giggle* How is the unpacking coming along now? I'm sure you're doing awesome!

Daphne said...

lol you are right, Courtney. It doesn't ever end. It only gets worse...lol...no matter how MUCH I clean. Hehehehehe.

Mel...the unpacking is still coming along. I am in NO hurry either. lol. I have a garage full of stuff still out there. Hahahahaha.