Monday, July 23, 2007

Orientation tomorrow!!!!!




Well, good news! Walmart called on Saturday and told me to come in for orientation tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. lol. It's been so long since I've had a job. I'm really looking forward to it though. Oh...and I will be working in the bakery. My regular work hours are supposed to be 4 a.m. - 1 p.m. for the most part. I wonder how long it will take me to get used to getting up that early. I am *SO* not a morning person! Okay, so that's an update on me.

Here's another card I made yesterday. It's a very simple one but I thought it turned out rather cute. :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Another cute card, Daphne! Good luck with your orientation! That is rather early, but at least you'll still have half the day left when you get off work :)

Courtney said...

How did it go?

Also, just fyi, Annette has been wondering where you are on FTS. When you get a minute, you might pop in :)