Saturday, November 26, 2005

Always in my heart and on my mind...

Here is a picture of my husband...my hero. GI John, as I affectionately call him. I miss him so much and there is no end in sight in this deployment. *sigh* Thanksgiving was particularly hard without him. The kids and I spent the day with his mom, dad, sister, her husband, and kids. It was nice but I couldn't help but wonder exactly where he was and what he was doing while we were enjoying a wonderful meal with family. I hope he knows that no matter how far apart we are...he is only a thought away from us.

John can be the sweetest man alive. He surprised me Wednesday morning with TEN dozen roses! I took a few pictures of the roses but I have to get the film developed this week (my digital camera is shot). When I get the pics I will scan and send one of them. They are way too beautiful not to share. :)

Daphne Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carolyn F said...

Great picture of John -- can't wait to see the roses!

Daphne said...

Thanks Carolyn. I still have to get those pictures developed but I will do it soon. I just have to figure out what I did with that disposable camera. lol.
Daphne