Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy New Year, everyone!



Well, it has been a while since I have posted. I have no excuse...except that I am lazy. lol. I still can't believe that 2005 is over and 2006 is here and now. On a good note...now I can say with a good bit of certainty that John will be home this year. The kids and I spent New Year's Eve alone. Let's just hope that the old wives tale of doing the same thing the next time around isn't true. lol. Our weather has been CRAZY lately. It's been really cold and then it warmed up to 75 degrees one day last week. Today we are expecting snow flurries. I saw a few teeny tiny flakes on my way home from the store a little while ago. I'm ready for Spring. I want to open all my windows and enjoy the weather again. At least Spring isn't too far away. :) It should be warming up by my birthday this year. :) Well, I need to be cleaning house but I promise...I will blog again soon.

P.S. The picture on this blog is a picture taken on Christmas Day at my parents' house.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy New Year to you too! You and Ariel look like sisters instead of mother-daughter! You are beautiful :)

Carolyn F said...

That is great that John should definitely be home this year -- I love that picture!

Courtney said...

BTW...you've been tagged! See my blog for details

Scrapperbo said...

I keep checking back for an update.....lol
XOXO

Melzie said...

Daph- you've gotta update this- share about your house!!

Daphne said...

Courtney...THANK YOU for saying that Ariel and I look like sisters instead of mother/daughter...that really made my day! :)

Carolyn...YES thank the lord that John will be home THIS year! :) What a blessing!

Beth...finally...an update. Hehehehehe.

Froggie...hehehehe...pic of the house and update just added :)

Love y'all...
Daphne