Saturday, March 25, 2006

One week to go

Where oh where did this week go? *sigh* John will have to leave next Saturday (April 1st) to begin the long trip back to Iraq. :( At least we will be closing on the house this coming week...or we should be. There are still a few things that have to be finished up but everyone is pulling strings and trying to arrange the closing for Tuesday or Wedneday (at the latest). :) Neither one of us can wait for the papers to be signed!! (I'm SURE the seller's feel the same way!) I keep sitting here trying to think of how it will feel to be a homeowner. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Hehehehehe. We sure have a busy week ahead of us...the closing...my birthday...the housewarming party (my mom is giving me) and John leaving again. John's sister and her kids were able to come down here this weekend to see John and he's over at his mom's now spending time with them. Ariel is at the movies and as soon as I go and pick her up we are heading over there to have supper with them. In the meantime...I am cleaning around the house. I had forgotten how messy a man can be! LOL! How easy it is to forget. Hehehehehe. ~Daphne~

4 comments:

Scrapperbo said...

Awwe Daphne, I hate that the time has flown!! I wish you and John and the family lots of time and fun this week to last you until he gets home again. Great news on the house, make sure and continue to update us on the progress.

Oh, and how about an updated picture of you and John?? =o)

Love ya!!

Daphne said...

You know...I will have to get John's mom to send me some of the new pictures that she took when he got home the other day. I promise to share one soon!
Love,
Daphne

Carolyn F said...

I agree, we need an updated picture! I'm just so glad for you that you got this time together!

Courtney said...

Enjoy the time you have left before he leaves, and congrats again on the house!!!