Friday, August 24, 2007

Kidney stone!

Ouch...I've been diagnosed with a kidney stone. It is the first one I have ever had in my life. If you've never had one...it's right up there with child birth! lol. The stone is stuck way up high in my left kidney. The doctor is giving me until Monday to try to pass the stone. I have to go in for another catscan on Monday afternoon and if the stone is still there, I guess he is going to do one of several different surgeries that they can go in and do. I'm praying I pass it or it dissolves before then. They have me on...are you ready for this?...NINE different medicines for this stupid thing! At least I was able to get a Dr.'s note so I could be out of work for a few days. I have to go back to work on Sunday though. In the meantime I am just resting and relaxing. I need the rest so I'm not complaining about that part of it...lol. I'll keep y'all updated. Have a blessed day!
Love,
Daphne

No comments: