Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update and new card :)

Well, here's the update on the kidney stone. I had to go back to the doctor yesterday for another CT scan. Afterwards, I went back to the clinic to wait for the doctor to read it and let me know what's going on. The stone has barely moved in the past week...SO...I am scheduled to go in for same day surgery tomorrow. The doctor is going to go in there and blast the stone to break it up and then he is going to place some kind of tube in my urethra (to help the pieces pass). On a good note...he says that I should be able to return to work in a few days. :) I'll make sure to give y'all an update as soon as I feel like getting online again. lol.

Also...I've been playing around with my Cricut today and I scraplifted this card. Isn't it the cutest? The trees are from the Zooballoo cartridge and the hearts and "For You" are from the George Cartridge. :)

Daph


No comments: