Sunday, September 23, 2007

Saying Goodbye...


Hi everyone. Just a quick little blog update. We saw John off to Iraq yesterday afternoon. It was a very emotional and sad day. I feel so lonely right now. It is just going to take me a few days or weeks to get used to him being gone, that's all. Anyway, please keep all of our soldiers in your thoughts and prayers. The picture is of John and Ariel before he left. I couldn't get my camera to work but John's Mom took lots of pictures. She tried to send them and only six came through. This was the best one so I thought I would share it for now.
Daph

2 comments:

Carolyn F said...

Tell him how proud your friends are to know someone going off to defend our life as americans. Big hugs!

Sharon said...

Hi just found your blog. It's great to read as my hubby is in the British army and we are posted here in Germany. He is currently away and won't be back till November. Hope your time apart passes quickly.