Monday, September 17, 2007

Today's Dr.'s Visit

Hi friends. Well, we just got home from the doctor's office. The doctor didn't have the luxury of having my CT scan from BACH but he was able to do a vaginal exam and he felt the ovary. Apparently, or at least it seems, that I have a cyst or some kind of blood clot (which may be the exact same thing) on my right ovary. He gave me some more pain meds (thank GOD because this pain is horrible) and told me to also take Advil. I have to go back to see him in two weeks. I guess he is waiting to see the results of the CT scan to be absolutely positive of his diagnosis but if he is right I go back in two weeks and he will check to see if this thing has gone away on its own. He says they usually do. If it is still there then we will have to talk about going in and removing the thing but I am hoping and praying that it will be gone and SOON. I'll keep y'all updated, of course. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. Also...please be thinking of John. He leaves for Iraq in just a few days.
Love,
Daphne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super site. Thanks for sharing. videos